Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Do You Have Information On Paul Wehage and Musik Fabrik

I am a big fan of Paul Wehage and his lovely, caring and kind personality. If you know Paul, you know exactly what I am talking about. Did you know him in Minnesota, Texas or in Lagny-sur-Marne? Then e-mail me. Did you know him at the University of Texas? Then please e-mail me and tell me stories. Were you in Daniel Deffayet's class with Paul Wehage at the Paris Conservatory (Conservatoire Nationale de Musique de Paris)? Please e-mail me and tell me what Paul was like. Were you in his class at the University of Texas at Austin, or did you work with him?

Have you worked with Paul at Musik Fabrik and was the experience especially memorable? This blog is just getting started, and is more just a collection of links and things. Eventually it will weave tales and bedtime stories of this beautiful human, Paul Wehage, and his tender companion, Jean-Thierry Boisseau.

No comments: